Monday, October 29, 2012

Stuffing - amazing stuffing!

All right I have never made stuffing today and I am also picky about how stuffing taste, feel, looks etc. But today I made my own and just made a recipe up with a little help of the internet and I have to say it was blow your mind good. It is just bread and it is the dryer kind, no soggy bread at the bottom.
You will also have to excuse the fact that I did not measure my spices, I just shook until it looked good.

Save this or write this down for your upcoming thanks giving dinner, you won't be sorry.

4 cups bread cubed (I used some Orton whole wheat)
2 eggs
1/4 cup chicken broth
Dash of Garlic salt
Minced Garlic I probably used about 1/2 tsp
Montreal Chicken Seasoning about 1/2 tbls
Garlic & Herb Salt Free Seasoning about 1 tsp
Salt
Pepper

1. Throw it all in and stir until well mixed, but be gentle so you don't mush up the bread
2. Put in dish with lid at 350' for 30 minutes and then take the lid off and let it cook for another 5 so that you can crisp the top a little.
3. Enjoy :)
Wow not the greatest picture but I hate recipes without a little vision so here it is!

No comments: