Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Two Wonderful Years

Two Wonderful Years
It is interesting to look back and remember how everyone thought we were slightly insane for getting married so young, and "so fast"! But ever since that day I have never had a doubt in my mind that Taylor and I were the best thing for each other. We have grown so much closer and grown up a little together as well.

Honey thank you for always trying to understand me and standing by my side no matter how emotional and girly I get on you! We are finally staying in one place for a year and I am so excited to experience some time together before the next wave of crazy hits our life {hopefully in baby form I might add!}




My Handsome Groom


My favourite picture from the whole day. He still does this exact same thing when he doesn't want to let me go






No comments: