Saturday, September 8, 2012

Prenatal Bucket List: Round Two



I know I have been focusing a lot of the loss Taylor and I experienced this year. It is hard to move away from when it was such a big part of my life and what was going on with me. But there are so many thing that I can do and enjoy until the next pregnancy. That is going to be my new focus. Many of you may remember my first pre-natal bucket list which I finished everything on I might add!

1. Lose 25 lbs - only 5 more to go
2. Run another 5k and beat my last record
3. Invest some time into finding a job and my new fitness blog
4. Enjoying date nights, and leaving the house on a whim no babysitter needed!
5. Completely re-orginize and decorate our apartment in Idaho
6. Pamper myself and buy new jeans for the new me
7. Graduate from NASM
8. Specialize in pre and post natal fitness
9. Hot tubbing and jump on a trampoline
10. Enjoy my body!



No comments: