Saturday, August 11, 2012

Today I read an article called Coping with the Heartache of Miscarriage and the women expressed a lot of things that I felt. The article title I feel was a little misleading but I think they did a great job of showing others experiences and showing that the pain you're feeling is more then okay. If you know someone who has gone through this, I think this gives a good insight into what they might be feeling afterwards.

 "It’s hard to say good-bye when you never had the chance to say hello. I may never be able to hold them in my arms, but I will always hold them in my heart. They are part of me. Because of them, I walk softer. Life is more fragile, more precious."

"My arms ached to hold my baby... I felt vulnerable and afraid that I might lose another child... I had planned our baby’s future. When the baby died, that future died."

"All I wanted was someone to hug me and sympathize. I just wanted someone to be there and care."

2 comments:

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

I'm so sorry that your experiencing this loss Martha. Your in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your heart aches a little less tomorrow.

Love you,
Elizabeth

Kailey said...

Martha I am so sorry to hear this sad new. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and it is heart breaking. Thoughts and prayers going out to you.