Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Proposal - Baby Style


I wish I had a picture but one day this will be hanging in our child's nursery. For Valentines Day 2012 my dear husband wrote me this poem and had it framed as a gift. Then he had me read it out load line by line covering the rest so I didn't know what was coming. I had been talking about wanting a baby for a long time but had never really made the decision to go forward until this.

It was the sweetest thing not to mention romantic!

Decisions

You are truly the love of my life
There isn’t a day that goes by I can’t think of you.
When I think of my best friend
Everything points towards you.

No one makes me laugh more
No one makes me smile more
And no one knows me more

Life has its ups and downs
Sometimes you smile
Sometimes you frown
But when it all matters
In the end you’re always around.

We are together for time and all eternity
Just the thought of that gives me serenity.
I feel comfortable you know my true identity.
Towards you I feel a true amenity.

You are the perfect women,
There’s truly no one better.
When I see your beautiful smile,
I instantly feel so much better.

You have no reason to question yourself.
No reason to say “I’m not sure”, or even “maybe.”
You are so wonderful and amazing,
Martha, will you please have my BABY!

No comments: