Sunday, March 25, 2012

Washroom Face Lift

We have had a grey dull bathroom from the beginning and after one and a half years I asked Taylor for a little play money to make our bathroom feel a lot nicer and homey. I was so excited because I have been wanting to do this for a while. I am going to tackle room by room and decorating hoping to take the college-newly wed look out of our home.

Before
After


Before

After


 You can find this free printable here
I was so happy to find this free printable with an amazing quote on it - the exact size I need and the exact colours. Made my day and pulled the whole washroom together.


Shower Curtain - Target $25
Blue Towels - Walmart $10
Shower Mat - Bed Bath Beyond $20
Hand towel - Bed Bath  $4
Picture Frame - From Home
Fabric in Cabinet - From Home
----------------------------------
Total Washroom Face Lift - $59

Considering most of the shower curtains we found were between $40-$80 I was pretty happy with re-doing everything for under $60. Next the living room :) But that will have to wait till September.

No comments: