Monday, February 27, 2012

Council Spotlight

I got promoted again this semester at work and have been training and opening up a brand new department which I have really loved doing it is still super small but slowly growing. I am the Student Solutions Coordinator and I was actually the Council Spotlight in the School Newsletter this month. I am proud of it - even though my photo is somewhat awful and I am actually the 10th out of 10 kids. But hey, it feels so wonderful to be recognized!! I love working for Ask BYU-I! I wish I could make it my full time job and do it year round.


2 comments:

Taylor said...

I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING WIFE EVERRRRRRRRRRR!!! I am so proud of you baby, you work so freaking hard and you deserve to be recognized. I love you.

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Aww, congratulations! That's awesome.