Thursday, January 12, 2012

Canadian Christmas

It was our first Christmas in Canada together and it was very successful. I absolutely love going back to Canada where my friends and family are, no one has dumb comments about how I talk, football isn't on everywhere and everything just feels more like home.

I Love Canada

Taylor went to his first Hockey game and it was Russia v.c. Cezch great first game!

I got to see all my friends from Highschool - some I hadn't seen in years and it was so wonderful!

Christmas morning Taylor got his briefcase he has been dreaming about. He is a business Major and helps manage a sales team now and I am happy to report he uses it everyday and loves it! 

My Sister and I both got married in the same week and we tried our wedding dresses on Together... I need to lose some weight!


Some Bride Wars Action



No comments: