Monday, October 17, 2011

The Prenatal Bucket List

As a wife I have had those, or the last whole month being baby hungry but thankfully I have come to my senses again and remembered I have so much more I want to do with my husband while we have more freedom! I found this Prenatal bucket lists on babble.com and thought it was really cut and a good idea. I modified it a bit for my lifestyle. A lot of these we have done but others I would like to do more of like vacation!

1. Take an adventure vacation - Going in December :)
2. Go to the theatre - Going this month!
3. Get Fit - Always a battle
4. Cancel Netflix and go out more - Did that yesterday (the instant anyway)
5. Volunteer Abroad - Ecuador
6. Utilize your extra bedroom - Wish we had one
7. Spend quality time with friends
8. Eat forbidden foods - Sushi, cookie dough
9. Buy a really nice camera
10. Graduate from University



So far off this list I need to graduate, go on vacation more, and spend quality time with friends and of course try to get skinny but lets be honest when is that ever "done"!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I ate cookie dough when I was pregnant. The kids are fine. Definitely get those things done. We're currently trying to figure out a way to go to LA for a weekend without the kids. It's a challenge!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I love the prenatal bucket list - things to concentrate on now instead of worrying about when to get pregnant. Nice thought!

Ashley Jane Reina said...

It's always good to have a goal; it keeps you set on the here and now and not focused on what you don't have. Smart. And if you think you want kids again, just volunteer to babysit for a family of 4. You'll change your mind! Love you! Oli says hi and he's excited for the fun adventures you'll have!