Sunday, October 16, 2011

Always a Challenge

Speaking of Dinner... I know I am not the only one that feels it is hard to make healthy lean meals and still pleasing your family or in my case husband. We have been doing a little biggest loser Challenge and I won this weeks way in which I will brag about until the next one because my husband was sure he had it in the bag! 

I am going to try and share all of my favourite healthy meals we cook along the way to help you at dinner time, or breakfast time or snack time! I know my blog always seams to change from crafty, to fashion, to food and then the cycle starts all over again but that how life is for me so join along for the healthy kick that is going on at our home. I have lost three pounds and I plan to lose five more before I honeymoon in December!

2 comments:

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I really have been trying to cook healthier meals, but that would require me and Husband to be at home at the same time during the dinner hour, which hasn't happened for a while. I love that your blog goes back and forth between topics - it's like real life!

Ashley Jane Reina said...

Awesome Martha!! I love the recipes. I'll try to share mine too. I just bought a recipe book from Williams sonoma, it's awesome!! weeknight fresh and fast. It's all healthy meals that are simple. Do you like fish? Do you have a rice cooker?