Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Feet in the Sand

Minutes after I was approved for my Greencard we hopped in the car and drove for fourteen hours to Newport Beach, CA! I have only been there once but I love it there, such a nice beach view. So sorry but this will be a picture happy post because I liked them all too much!


Taylor and I on the Newport Beach Pier


At the beach, getting burned and dying of heat in my jeans and wool vest!
The hot sand felt so amazing compared to getting snow in my shoes at home



Then had a nice ride on the Farris Wheel!


The view and warm air blowing was so relaxing




Then with the rest of the Phillips Family, we went to Disney Land. I was having so much fun I was so sad when we had to leave hours earlier then everyone else because I had a presentation at school to get back to. It was my first time and I am looking forward to going back because I missed way too many rides!


It was fun seeing where my husband grew up and to have a nice vacation from the cold

3 comments:

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Fun fun! I have never been to DisneyLand but since I'm such a Disney fan, I know I'll get out there sometime. The beach looks like so much fun!

Livingstones said...

I love New Port Beach too!!!!!! I too have only been there once, but I am hoping in the next year or two that will change:) I also have ridden on that Farris Wheel! Random fact, but did you know that that is the Farris Wheel Marrisa and Ryan from the OC have their first kiss in front of??? We were informed of that a few times while we were there. What a great way to celebrate getting your green card! Congrats!!!

Rachel said...

YOU WENT TO DISNEYLAND?!?! How did I not know this!! Did you not just looove it!! So jealous. Love this, so cute!!