Tuesday, March 1, 2011

From my Amazing Mother

I have great news:
First. My teacher let me take that test even though it was closed and I got 95% on it. I was so relieved.
Second. My Mother is amazing and she framed our wedding pictures for us. They turned out to great, the frames really add to the photos and finally our bedroom! I love them :) Also we have some amazing "museum glass" in them so you can't even tell it has glass covering the pictures. Pretty cool stuff.
So Mom! I took some pictures for you so you can see how wonderful your gift was and how great our room looks without a blank wall.
Also if you live in Idaho Sharps frames is the place to go!




Mother - We Love You!
And we appreciate all that you do for us, so very much :)


3 comments:

janetina said...

Love the photos! Love your duvet cover! Love your pillows! Did u make the pillows?

Katie said...

We've custom framed some large pieces of art and I love them! It's so worth it.

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

That's so awesome of your teacher! Love that. Congrats on getting such a good grade!

Those wedding pictures are gorgeous. I wish I could hang some in my bedroom, but Husband has put the kabash on hanging pictures over the bed - he has some kind of phobia.