Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Sweetest Valentine

This Valentine I wanted to do something simple, but something that was thoughtful so I did this. 
I woke up and snuck it on the nightstand beside him. So the first thing he saw in the morning was this...


It's a sewn love note!


Then one of my classes of cancelled, so I skipped my next one to take off early with my hubby. We started off by doing an hour of homework and then took off for the city to share a meal at Texas Road House, which was amazing and so affordable exactly what I was craving!
Then for the surprise....


We drove up in front of massage envy (which you can faintly see in the background). 
He had scheduled a couples massage, it was so relaxing, amazing! The perfect gift and the most amazing Valentine I have ever had! :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

so fun!!! jealous of the massage- AH!!! Happy love day :)