Thursday, December 23, 2010

Worthless Women and Men Who Make Them

So this morning I crawled out of ben after sleeping in, my Christmas vacation has finally started which I'm thrilled about - no more answering phones all day for silly rude people! I hoped on my computer and ended up reading this article.

Have you ever thought you stomach was flabby, or your thighs were too big, your eyes weren't pretty enough, your clothes weren't stylish enough. Your arms aren't toned enough, you're not pretty enough, you're not funny enough... That you just not enough? I'v thought all these things in the past two weeks. Needless to say I need a confidence boost, and I got one from reading this article. If you have ever felt any of those things, or anything negative about your self at all read this. It's really long and goes on for a while but even if you just read it for five minutes its powerful and so true.

No comments: