Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh, Pooh Bear!

When I was about five or six years old my Mom made me this with her own two little hands for my christmas present. Probably one of the best presents in the world! This little bear was made with hand stitched motherly love, and boy do I love him. I slept with him until I was in Jr. High, then still on occasion after that. He was my best friends in the world when I was little, always willing to cuddle, kept me company when no one else would, absorbed my tears when I cried and stayed with me until I fell asleep every night. 

..... I forgot him at home when I got married. So I got an email from my Mother containing these:




 Very sad, he has a spot waiting for him when my mom brings him to me next visit. 

These picture just melted my heart, I couldn't help but post about Pooh Bear, thanks for making me the world most loved bear Mom!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Haha that definitely made me laugh....how cute! Go visit him...and soon! ;)

janetina said...

Pooh bear is sitting right by my bed every night and I talk to him and say goodnight and assure him that you still love him! He misses you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести кино
для сайта marthataylorphillips.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

AH pooh bear!!! I thought you were going to say something happened to him....it wouldve broken my heart. He came EVERYWHERE with us! LOVE him.