Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Old Hudson Jeans, New Accessories

Do you have some old jeans laying around, or maybe some jean scrap? This is the perfect craft for just that!

I had a pair of Hudson jeans that were much too long for me. So I had them hemmed and kept the extra jean and made the fallowing! 


I made this jean flower and put it on a head band! It is my new favourite headband, it goes with everything and is just so cute! I love it!




I also made these earrings to match. As you can see the jean ones in the top left. Then I made a couple of  earrings with some fabric I had around.


All I did was get a button kit from Joannes, and then hot glue earring posts onto the back! So cute, cheap, and fun!

3 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Both projects are so cute! I wish I could wear earrings. I love simple ones like the button type you made. I think they are very 'classy' looking!

Shauna said...

I love your button earrings. I'll have to make me some one of these days! :)

Patty said...

What a great idea! I've got a ton of old jeans lying around that would be perfect for this. Thanks for the tutorial!