Sunday, September 26, 2010

I work tuesday, wednesday, friday and Taylor works monday, thursday, and saturday. As you can see this is a very conflicting schedule. Taylor is alone half the week and then I am home alone half the week. So we both needed to pick up a hobby he bought a new game and I started making tooo much food. After a very bad large bubbling burn on my arm and a broken glass bowl I decided I needed to do something a little less fattening and exhausting. So Taylor took me to walmart, picked me out a glue gun and helped me choose my fabrics...




And I made this. 


I forgot to buy buttons, and as you can see it was my first try, but it was really fun and I have already found ways to make them better. I am looking forward to making more, and making them better. I also plan on adding some of these to my old t-shirts to make my old clothes new!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Cute Cute Cute! Show how!! I want to make one!

ESTHER BEAZER said...

looks cute!

lurel said...

I love it! They're selling them all over the place in Utah but they're so wicked expensive. Now I'll just make my own!

Mary + Trey said...

I made some martha! Thanks for the great idea. My sister in law makes a ton of headbands but i just never had the time.. I made time :)