Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Silly But..

Bare Minerals! I just feel like I should be telling every girl I can. Its a make up all made out of minerals and good for your skin. Since Taylor and I have been separated my skin has rebelled big time, and its really sensitive so I tried other make up and it just was not working for me. Then Rachel convinced me to try bare minerals. I usually don't like make up but this stuff is amazing. It gives you the lightest most natural glow. My skin doesn't hate it either. It has been such a great thing, thats my beauty tip to all women. Bare Minerals is the way to go for a healthy natural beauty lift! Definitely worth the money!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought bare minerals for this same reason right before our wedding!!I will never go back to normal make up!

mike said...

I wish Ashley would listen to me when it comes to this stuff :P I was telling her about this make up and I almost had to run for my life for telling her about make up hahaha! My mom is a cosmetologist and she approves ;)

Rachel said...

Ditto, Ditto, and DITTO!!! I love it, so glad I could finally convince you :) So glad its working for you! I LOVE YOU!