Monday, July 12, 2010

Amazing

I would like anyone and everyone to know that I have an amazing Fiance. Martha is hands down one of the most amazing people that I have ever met in my life (next to my mother, mom I know you're reading and I need a little more money! Just kidding.) Whenever I need something and even when I don't, Martha is there willing and ready to help me in any way that she knows possible. Right now she is a thousand miles away from me and she is still searching for ways to make my days go by a little easier and smoother. I love her with all my live and she is down right amazing. She has been raised from a wonderful family, which I am excited to be a part of. There are a couple things that define Martha as being A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

They are:
A-stonishingly beautiful.
M-agically delicious....not that I would know. ;)
A-lways willing to help.
Z-.....I should have picked an easier word...
I-ntelligent.
N-ice to everyone she meets.
G-o getter! Always trying to find new and fun things to do.

I love her so much. I am excited for her to be my wife!
-Taylor

1 comment:

Edda Phillips said...

Hmm, how about... ZANY? Zuper-de-dooper??

Very cute blog, you two. We're so excited for you guys!